Numbers

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


There are only 2 sets of numbers I am only concerned wth these days: (1) my Blog hits - as it correlates directly with my sole source of income currently, and (2) my Blood Sugar level. Both of whom ensures my continued survival.

Long story short, the minimum I need to earn monthly to pay for my medication is not enough at all, much less to sustain a continued existence. And if medically I improve, there is a chance I can cut back on medication costs, so I can breathe financially.

"Poverty" is a harsh reality, but it is not something that needs to be bragged on about, but not talking about it does not mean it goes away. But I'll be happily healthy and strapped.

Of course I like MONEY, but money ain't my Friend... But sure as heck I wanna be buddies with "health"! That's why I don’t check with my bank account, becoz there's nothing to check! Hahahaha

Comments