Prata Saturday

Started at the end of 2016, and will now be a staple of my life-habits in 2017, is #PrataSaturday - where, as the name suggests, I'll have prata for breakfast every (other) Saturday morning... not because I LOVE prata THAT much, but primarily as a way to get me off my ass and out into the world, besides going outdoors for my exercise/walks.

The walks are a solitary activity. And while I embrace my need to remain alone to the world, I too cannot survive just on myself as well, so a decent slice of being able to be apart of the general public, and not yet need to connect with, works fine for me (although I have been trying to say "Good Morning" to the table cleaner auntie for some time now, and she always snubs me, sadly ... *shrugs*

Nevertheless, there'll still be next week with *Kopi-Si Kosong! (*Coffee with condense milk, no sugar)



Comments