August 8, 2016

Another day, another medical appointment, a new look at an old(ish) malady ... Am grateful I am working and getting paid, so I can able to address my medical maladies without much hassles - paying for medication on my own, seeing a dentist, seeing new Doctors for my various issue (today is for my hives/skin) ... So I remain grateful, and hope to "celebrate" the nation's 51st with (hopefully) some answers and a peace of mind this year ... On another note, I think peeps in Singapore are pretty "tolerant", as most folks think me wearing the eye-patch, is for "decorative purposes" (not sarcasm) ... And now I am sitting in the waiting room, early for my appointment, but enjoying the air-condition, so things aren't THAT bad, I reckon hahaha - have a good week, folks! #henglife

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on




#daiso is evil.

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on




Comments