May 15, 2016


Winding down my Sunday with #Evangelion 2.22 #youcannotadvance #anime #geeklife #inototaku #henglife

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


Truthfully, I am "fearful"... I fear the hype bores no fruition and my dearly beloved comicbook series turns in a thud ... sure there are plenty other licenses, like "Constantine", "Lucifer", "Arrow", "The Flash", "Supergirl" et al ("DC's Legends of Tomorrow" is a slightly different beast...), and I can reasonably see past any discrepancies from the source material (NOT that they need at all to be 100% faithful, not at all) ... but specifically for AMC's PREACHER, I've never felt the comic would have been made into a different medium and not have it's concepts maintain their potency, and hopefully not feel like it's come out diluted thru the other end where the sun don't shine ... I sincerely hope not tho! #iliketeevee #preacher #amcpreacher #preacheramc

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments