Cluttered Dreams, Collapsed Life.

A heckload of my dreams will see me wading thru insurmountable clutter, decaying rooms, forestry, and general decrepit locations, and often at prolonged sequences. Inevitably in search of "whatever" it may be, lies the path I travel in my dreamscape, not necessarily knowing - instinctively or otherwise - what it is/was exactly that I was/am looking for.

Absolution?
Solution?
Redemption?

Vividly clear, bathed in dim darkness, in bright sunshine, amidst a purring typhoon, I have transversed a myriad of environments which dwelled outside whatever window of the house I was in in dreamtime. Only thing I've not dreamt of, is "snow".

No doubt the disarray pertains to my current life - or what i think my life is right now - post-Stroke, when my world collapsed around me, and the atmosphere around, is based on what I have experienced in the past. Only time I experienced "ice" (and not "snowfall", never snowfall) was in somewhere in Germany, over a decade ago, in one of those travels which I preferred not to remember.

Fascinating how dreams parallel "life".

Comments